Jump to content

stevepeanut

Members
  • Posts

    2,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stevepeanut

  1. Collected tonight, all gone now, thanks Darren. baileymex there were none after 2010 so didn't have the one you wanted.
  2. Hi Robert, Nov 2010 isn't there unfortunately.
  3. RM I will have a look later for you.
  4. Hey everyone, I haven't been on OSF for a few years since I sold my cortina. I hope this ok with admin to put this in here, its not an osf part, but its osf related and I want people to see this as I am hoping someone on here will give them a good home. Anyway, I have been trying to tidy up at home and in the loft I found a huge pile of classicford and retroford magazines. 68 of them from around 2006-2010. Most have been flicked through once and put away and are in good condition, a few have been scuffed on the cover from being in my workvan. At around £4 an issue they cost me somewhere around £275 to buy, I am not really bothered about getting good money for them, I would be happy to get enough to buy a nice bottle of spirit, so anyone want these for £20? Very very heavy so they will need to be collected from my place in Leeds, West Yorkshire Sorry admin if this is not allowed in here, but if its not suitable could it be moved where it can be seen rather than being deleted.
  5. yet another classic car destroyed, they seem to love doing that, Apple Pies, I am not watching it anymore
  6. nice one Chris well done, need more people like you in the world
  7. I bought the calendar the last 2 years but cant bring myself to buy it this year. My cortina is gone and I am most likely doing 2011 without an osf, and its easier to not come in from work and have lovely osfs starting me in the face when I walk into the kitchen
  8. grandprix legends have some good ones, http://www.grandprixlegends.com/diecast ... er_reset=1
  9. like most of the bands mentioned, best gig I have ever seen was zz top last year, cost £150 for 2 tickets, for a tiny gig in wolverhampton city hall. Got home to leeds at 2am and up for work at 6, but worth it Love maiden, my sister its getting me tickets for their gig in newcastle arena next year, best seats and keys to the corporate bar, cant wait, seen them years ago love zz top, iron maiden, led zep, ac/dc, manic street preachers, thin lizzy, rush, styx, mega death, metallica, guns n roses, rory gallagher, hendrix, stevie ray vaughan. loads more too
  10. wow that takes me back, early 1990s, probs my last year in school when that was out
  11. yeah that would have been well funny, even cowell said tonight he knew people were trying to de-rail the show It's a shame they didn't succeed! Ah well, there's always next year eh? theres already talk of trying to get him to number one at xmas so ruin the x factor winners xmas single
  12. yeah that would have been well funny, even cowell said tonight he knew people were trying to de-rail the show
  13. got a pic of that? it sounds interesting
  14. I would really like a have a try of a proper bow
  15. got a couple more tamiyas and an hpi nitro stadium buggy which goes like shit off a shovel
  16. well the cortina is gone, the vitara is sitting with a dead alternator, snow is coming down like crazy in Leeds so dug out my tamiya sand scorcher, proper fun in the snow and very hard to keep in a straight line
  17. happy birthday Jon, spoke to him at a few of the local meets, his escort is mint seen the transit up at the pickering service at the RAC yesterday
  18. got £750 for my mk5 today, gone to a good home to someone who owned it years ago. Bit sad but it had to go, but I think I am going to have 2011 without an osf and pay off my debts, then get another for 2012
  19. do it, no one is bothered on here if it gets you from a to b while your osf stays off the road in bad weather
  20. its funny, but am I the only one who thinks its a set up and the guy is just taking the piss?
  21. sscadam, that looks wicked, what power is it kicking out?
  22. anyways, heres my gamo rifle, just been to my local gunshop and had a sight fitted to it tonight. Wayne, I took your advice and had its power tested, 8ftlb so all ok
×
×
  • Create New...