Jump to content

stevepeanut

Members
  • Posts

    2,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stevepeanut

  1. my daily, offroad modded vitara, mud tyres, suspension lift etc, great in this weather, but soon to be my only car [/i]
  2. not shot any animals, but got 4 cans of asda smart price lager for 98p, great for shooting and they go bang and burst
  3. Why not, it sounds like fun Cooll go for it Steve I'm thinking your sig could be "fiesta Steve - crossbow power"
  4. my mate said that today at work, I thought easter was earlier, but hey thats gonna be a great couple of short weeks, or like you say Tom, bang in 3 days and loads of time off
  5. the best thing is, we get friday off for the wedding, then monday off for may day, 4 day weekend, mint!
  6. I'll shoot targets and anything that I shoot thats living will be eaten as a side note, how do you test the power of an air weapon?
  7. a friend wants to buy some for her boyfriend, anyone know wheres good to get some?
  8. went to the newark mega jumble today and bought a .22 gamo rifle got a couple of .177 pistols from years ago but never had a rifle before, gonna shoot beer cans in the garden for now, but might go hunting some rabbits to eat if I can find somewhere legal to hunt
  9. Mike was on Retards Club earlier saying he gets his 5 a day, so he might well have been watching it
  10. stevepeanut

    Laptops

    I bought one off ebay for £100 last year, couple of years old, but high spec in its day and its great for emailing and surfing, deffo worth a look, and save a few hundred pounds
  11. I bought it a few times, also fast car, the thing I found ironic was, in both mags, so many of the cars were standard power 1.0 - 1.6 chav cars with no power mods and huge terrible body kits bolted on.
  12. we have virgin, net, cable TV and phone, all works good, no problems
  13. Now you are talking I want to build a replica of my old capri, 2.8i V6, satin black, proper loud
  14. I would like to be there in a V6 capri, absolutely no idea if I will ..........
  15. should be at this, but in what vehicle, I have no idea!
  16. you could do them indoors, watch them hit the ceiling and stay there lol
  17. I've heard they can damage farmers fields, but not heard the one about dead cows, I wonder how thats happened *** just googled it, the cows eat the dead balloon and the wire kills them
  18. just been out and bought another 5 of them to set off tonight
  19. thats pretty much all they are, a miniture hot airballoon, with something like a BBQ firelighter cube to power it
  20. my local shop that sells allsorts has discount fireworks, went in to get some and they had those chinese fire lanterns for £1 each proper cool, open them out, light the bottom and hold it for a minute or two till it wants to lift, let it go and watch it fly up and away across the sky, much better than the fireworks I got
  21. good news Dave, congrats from me n Sarah
  22. up in Leeds, I'll have a word with the missus
  23. Our lass has has a freelander and it needs some new tyres. Big names are quite expensive, and we might end up buying them, but cant anyone tell me if any of the following makes are any good as these are what are coming up on ebay a lot cheaper infinity nexen maxtrek wanli nankang lots more coming up but if anyone can tell me if any of those are good or recommend anyone else who makes good but budget price tyres. But at the end of the day I think if they are all poor we'll fit some quality ones.
  24. cortina is sitting outside dead, vitara broke down the last twice its been out, and then my bandit turned out to have a huge hole in the frame, sick of having no usefull transport, so hit the credit card and bought this trx 850. Glad to have some wheels to get around on again.
  25. same here, got loads of sweets in, had 3 knocks all night, really quiet
×
×
  • Create New...