Jump to content

stevepeanut

Members
  • Posts

    2,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stevepeanut

  1. Kieran thats well cool, if you get the chance, check out a video called criminal mishchief
  2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... imals.html
  3. I've reported the fooker, had enough of twats letting me down on ebay, so hopefully they'll put an end to it
  4. only prob is someone will start on ebay new, probably a scammer, buy £10 of feedback, so they look like a trustworthy buyer/seller, then rip someone off
  5. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-POSITIVE-FEED ... 2c55f2d359
  6. deffo a scam, most people want to deal outside of ebay to avoid the costs, run a mile from this one
  7. its not on going on someones property and helping themselves, my capri fuel tank was taken, it was buried under lots of plastic and sheets in my front garden so it couldnt be seen. So someone came on my property and had a good rake around. Did get someone knock and ask if they could take my cologne motor too.
  8. stevepeanut

    bushcraft

    just become mates with a lad who I met at the local offroad park, he goes bush camping twice a month with a mate, they pretty much take a big knife and not a lot else. Make shelter, kill and eat what they can etc I love camping and do it with the minimum basics as most times its just tent and a few clothes, whatever will fit on the back of my motorbike. My other mate does camping with the missus and kid, in a tent the size of a house, full size chair, widescreen TV, nintendo wii, thats not my idea of fun. My fav campsite is the national trust one at great langdale near ambleside, set in a lovely valley and theres no phone signal on the mobile. Just silence. Love it
  9. dont want to sell it Phil, just skint the same as most people these days, but fingers crossed I'll afford to keep it
  10. stevepeanut

    Is it me

    I do a lot of deals outside of ebay, but considering how high their fees are these days, they've only got themselves to blame
  11. stevepeanut

    Is it me

    ah yeah its changed, go to sellers name on the right look under it, its got see sellers items and contact seller now it comes up a new thing called "get answers" brings up some options but use this at the bottom Can't find an answer? Contact seller and its the same as before
  12. stevepeanut

    Is it me

    still there for me, 2 days ago I asked a seller about some tyres
  13. hate to see them going forever like this, but sometimes they are too far gone and theres no other way had to do the same to my capri, when it turned into orange rust well, make the best of it and keep other cars on the road
  14. thats its exactly, everyone wants to come here cos they get a house, healthcare, benefits. We are the laughing stock of Europe.
  15. got an mot now put on a new wiper new pads welded a metal pipe up the drainpipe silencer and a plate over the pipe to make it quiet (but it runs like shit lol) took the full system off and couldnt find anything blowing, it was all coming from the joins so the lads at the mot place have sorted that on the ramps (lots of gun gum I think) but well happy and its back on the road, well unless I sell it
  16. the robber looks a bit like posse
  17. maybe next year I am going to buy something up to £2000, just want the fastest thing I can get my hands on for a bit of fun, while I plan another osf
  18. for £2000? can they be picked up at that money?
  19. not osfs, say max £2000 whats the fastest standard street car if you wanted big power and speed for not a lot of money
  20. fek me them first 2 must move quick
  21. I think this one looks like its been written by a german or someone european, dont think its an english thicket schoks - shocks schort - short that looks german to me, plus he keeps going on about his "autopark" even an english divvy wouldnt use that word
  22. if 300bhp XEs were £2000 I think everyone on this site would be running one in their osf
  23. agree, I thought a XE on carbs was good for 170-180?
  24. theses questions come up a lot either engine has the potential to be very fast with money and knowledge try getting a run out in a cars with either of these engines in, I was super impressed the first time I went out in a car with a really quick pinto but at the end of the day its your car and only you can make the decision, good luck
  25. http://www.bloodrunners.com/ Andy Sparrow, check out bloodrunners and jetmetal really futuristic bikes
×
×
  • Create New...