Jump to content

stevepeanut

Members
  • Posts

    2,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stevepeanut

  1. mint, I think if I could have any car I would like a hotrod
  2. just added you too Ken stevepeanut@hotmail.com
  3. I searched for ages for a suzuki SJ, but couldn't find one and bought a vitara instead wish I had a bit more money I would have been interested in buying it off ya and selling the vitara
  4. stevepeanut

    Pensions

    I'm 35 and still never even looked at getting a pension
  5. you were meant to study for exams lol? I used all my study time in 1991 to mess around on my bmx, didn't do very well in my exams, which might explain why I roll out loft insulation all day instead some sort of career
  6. http://www.steelpanels.co.uk/product_index.html have a look through here mate, this place might do them
  7. 2 things I dont like about this weather 1 I fit loft insulation for a living, so its physical torture at work when its hot 2 bloody neighbours sitting in the garden with terrible music on all the rest of it is ace
  8. the circlip that holds the speedo cable into the side of a type 9? mines fell out and the cable has been dragging along the road
  9. nice pics, questions is this like oval banger racing but without smashing into each other? and whats the scoop thing on the roof for?
  10. I've owned 2.0 and 2.8 capris if you want to leave it standard go for the 2.8i decent ish power and lovely v6 growl but if you want to tune and do things to the motor go for a pinto, standard 100bhp, and 200+ is being achieved by some people
  11. she road tests motorbikes for the newspapers, when I used to race drag bikes she turned up and entered a streetbike runwhatyabrung anyways thats a nice ending to your story
  12. nice pics Andy, cracking venue, ideal for what we need, with plenty room and cafe/mcdonalds etc looking forward to the next one
  13. hope its ok mate, I was gonna say hello, but you were just leaving when I walked over
  14. I got a fan in the post and the box was held shut with that plastic strip thats about 10mm wide, the stuff they use to bundle up newspapers. I commented to our lass, "I aint seen this in years, my dads mate showed me how to open a locked car with it years ago" So this morning, I got up and couldn't find my keys, 20 mins later I'm still looking and I open the front door and look in the car, theres my keys, sat in the ignition of my locked car. Opened the bin outside and found the plastic strip, poked it through the door frame and popped the little plastic peg up to open the door. How weird is that, exactly what I needed, and I aint seen that stuff in years!
  15. we aint got no luck have we, I got home, and opened my bonnet, my engine breather had popped out and theres oil everywhere
  16. happy birthday mate
  17. sunny here in Leeds, but very windy, been wiring in my new fan this morning, wind is causing me probs trying to solder. Out with the 120 watt huge iron, did the job a treat. Breakfast in a min, then double checking my timing and ready to roll. Can't wait, first run out with the engine done.
  18. cheers Steve that'll do the job
  19. I asked this in the pinto room but got no replys Anyone got a rough figure for torquing up a sump drain bolt on any car? just so I got peace of mind
  20. anyone up for a convoy to leemingbar? usual place mcdonalds at J46 M1
  21. adrian flux, have been ace over the last 2 years, my cortina and capri have both kept outside on the drive and they covered me super cheap, but and this is a maybe the prob for you, they are limited miles pleasure use cos I have a company van. Cant see why you are having probs unless if cos you want it used as a daily work car
  22. thats well nice, you mind me asking how much £££££££££?
  23. I dont normally like the USA's idea of everyone running round with guns, but it would stop these twats going on our properly if they thought they might get shot!
  24. at work we load our vans in the depot, most of us take the keys out, but the odd lad leaves them in the ignition. Someone once walked in, sat in a van, started it up and drove off. Our boss got in his car, drove straight to the nearby pikey site and wandered in, shouting "have one of you lot took one of my vans" got some big balls to do that!
×
×
  • Create New...