Jump to content

oddball

Members
  • Posts

    1,137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by oddball

  1. yeah i believe you were in the 'black car with drawing on the side' and that would be the golf course Paul lol!
  2. it was you Darren ,her description of the vehicles, 'an 'old' white van,2 blue ones a bright yellow one and a black one with some sort of drawing down the side'
  3. I was speaking to my sister today on the phone and she said 'I was driving over the Downs [Epsom] yesterday and some hooligans in old cars were driving like idiots'. She then said 'They weren't young either'. I wonder who it was ? lol
  4. Glad I could help, my mum asks me all the time how to use her phone, therefore I'm well trained in helping the 'Oldies' use their phones
  5. I have a lumia phone and it is quite simple to use , if your old phone has bluetooth then it is very easy to transfer the contacts.
  6. Thanks for all of my birthday wishes
  7. Thats not Kev
  8. Will be good to have you joining the OSFDC. Get your dad to get his finger out and sort a car out too
  9. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... reen.html#
  10. Daybreak but its not the same without Dan Lobb
  11. Great pics boys
  12. Think your suppose be the 'lady'
  13. So much better
  14. 111 days until Christmas
  15. Had a quick look in the meets and shows room and can't see anything that clashes with the 22nd
  16. We need one soon but not the 29th of September as its OSFDC's last round
  17. A great song and an old Viva in the video too Nwh3FmpZ7kg
  18. http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Car ... story.html
  19. 69p for this app at the moment @ itunes http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk ... Id=1018132
  20. Belated Happy Birthday,hope you had a good one
  21. Kieran's last day in year 11 too! although he is going back to the same school for 6th form They have a party thing today were they dress up and have a bbq,sign shirts and say goodbye Makes you feel old when its your last 'baby' leaving school
  22. I've got the kitchen and two new windows but waiting for the other windows and some stair carpet The late nights and every spare minute we spent in the garage,plus endless hours waiting for parts to be delivered and having the conservatory being used for an engine building room,are now all forgotten
  23. Love this pic with the Ford sign in the background Glad you got home eventually
  24. I think that the policy holder has too be the main driver http://www.fancyacar.co.uk/car-insuranc ... gal-owner/ Try adding both of your parents as named drivers to the policy,this usually brings it down a bit
×
×
  • Create New...