Jump to content

Jiffer

Members
  • Posts

    2,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Jiffer

  1. louie had a look and said its a 1300e
  2. now I'm a cortina man but this car was my best mates a lad called Dickie. we picked it up about seventeen years ago and started to lay the plans and buy the bits ready to pep it up a bit. a few months later we got bikes and the escort was put away in the garage. this is now the reason its mine, sadly he was killed in a bike accident not long after. his dad came to see me just before xmas and said i could have it if I wanted it for a donation to rcpca, the amount is not important, the escort hadn't turned a wheel till we dragged it out of the garage the other week about 16 years. so heres some pics of the car and a few of the bits we got for it. I have a plan in mind but want it to look like fairly standard 1300E but with a warmed up heart.
  3. Jiffer

    MALTA

    lid lost a bolt to her chair so couldnt do any runs on the saturday.
  4. did you know there's a total alcohol ban in malta Are you choking my chiken no the countrys gone tea total when they found out you and posse was going they dont want any trouble with people in flip flops and ankle socks or pikey fighters with ponys as prizes i Mean wtf am i going to do with a horse???? now a new caravan
  5. did you know there's a total alcohol ban in malta Are you choking my chiken
  6. me
  7. recently sold both of mine for reasons beyond my control, one has been striped for parts and not sure about the other. belive me its like loosing a fookin arm. got a new one now but starting from scratch again is bloody hard.
  8. when toying with your OSF whats the dumbest thing youve ever done? think my best two were going to return a set of ratchet spaners because i couldnt find the reverse lever and atempting to load a CD into an angle grinder, I think the lager had kicked in on last one
  9. No as I said it's her birthday so she will be with me thats me out then is dave going He's busy boneing davina
  10. No as I said it's her birthday so she will be with me
  11. Damm fook damm and double fook, the wife's birthday and got a bash going on up here
  12. what is this trim tool you talk of?
  13. how do you remove the chrome strips on a 63 cortina super, is it a screw driver job? can see me bendng it to hell????
  14. dont watch tv, well apart from motd got to see how the mighty fulham are getting on kerrang all the way,
  15. I do better cooooking then that at the pod
  16. mine comes from Little Jiffy monster, not that little but defo was a monster pain in the arse, oh how things have changed also got it tattooed across my back so stuck with it now
  17. as said an epoxy will do it but is costly, sand and cement floor screed will work but wont be as hard as concrete. another option is a grano floor screed, a bugger to lay because you need to leave it for a while before final floating up but is very strong and will give a nice finish.
  18. Jiffer

    bank holiday

    drinking a lot
  19. Jiffer

    Mobile phones

    sod fookbook, online dating I just got rid of my blackberry tourch in favor of the galaxy s3, totaly complicated but getting the hang of it now, the screen is very clear but its a huge phone.
  20. I will get some wheels on it over the weekend and get it out in the daylight to take some pics in all its glory
  21. Just looking for some kind of idea on how much a respray costs. I know its like asking how long is a bit of string but just trying to work out my budget, not a concorse job and I appriciate its a 50year old car so no doubt hiding a few issues. I did them myself years ago with cellulose but that seems like a thing of the past now and I belive modern paints are quite nasty. cheers
  22. At the end of the day it's all down to you, cortinas are never going to fetch the money escorts will, me I love the damm things and have spent thousands on mine, think of the bigger picture, it might take years to do and I will guarantee you will have times when you physically dispise the damm thing but in the end you will have a car that is cooler then a cool thing on a cool day and you can say I did that, if I can help get in touch I love the idea of another mk2 cortina on the road
  23. Nz56zKVSQrU
  24. cheers Jo your special
  25. I was going to be fitting the new gearbox, but the input shaft is wrong and dont fancy stripping it myself
×
×
  • Create New...