Jump to content

Jiffer

Members
  • Posts

    2,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Jiffer

  1. I've been given an auto gauge shift light by a friend, the wires from this are red, black, green and yellow. this is what I think: red=power black=earth green=positive side from coil. yellow=???????? anyone help me out with this. cheers
  2. Jiffer

    RIP Davy

    one of my top ever songs, real redneck music http://www.mojvideo.com/video-the-monke ... 14769f5a5b
  3. Jiffer

    RIP Davy

    I loved there songs, and thats from a metal fan . proper fruit pastilles song, you cant help singing along especialy after some beer
  4. Jiffer

    osf motivation..

    the fact that its different to most of the plastic crap that litters the streets of today. laying on a cold concrete floor fingers numb, or painstakingly cleaning something off, at the end of the day you will be an individual, and then when you're with likeminded people who will understand how much you put into your car, either a show winner, balls out racer or just on the road with a blue oval. I love taking mine out, look good in the mk1 or go fast in the mk2
  5. whatever floats yer boat really, but sure has hell don't float mine
  6. happy bithday mate have a good one
  7. have a good one mate
  8. done
  9. not watched england play since he took over, dont get me wrong i like my football even though I,m a Fulham fan, I,m very patriotic, but i would rather do shite with an english manager then well with a foreign one.
  10. OSF on the front of the shirt Team lager on the back, have you got one done for OSFDC yet
  11. Me personally ive lost some weight but the cortina is about to have a cage fitted so a power gain is defo on the cards for me, Ive seen scoobys run and they seem to fail at the start and people tell me its all about the the first 60foot.
  12. Jiffer

    Snow Check!

    Peterborough cambs, not a damm thing
  13. I'd be on the phone to bupa telling them I'll need a liver and kidney in about 4 weeks
  14. I did two standard english shafts on a run at the pod with slicks and destroyed a brand new slipper, changed to tran x shafts never had a problem since. viewtopic.php?f=89&t=128321 viewtopic.php?f=89&t=128678
  15. a multi meter will tell you that mate, just as long as its not a permanent supply, coils dont like that.
  16. a nice 12v supply coming from the ignition, if possible find the old one or wire in a new one
  17. this is what I think, the coil should be fine as long as its 12v, from the module plug, thin black rubbery wire not needed, green negative to coil, black positive to coil, brown earth to body, the other two go to the dizzy, remeber to earth the dizzy. all you need is you positive ignition wire to the positive side of coil.
  18. Jiffer

    thieving gits

    yes mate I do, off to do a couple of sites today, might not see the bike, but might see the car. theres a big difference between a 16 year racing snake and me
  19. Jiffer

    thieving gits

    young scotland had his bike stolen last night, 3 lads in a ford focus had it away when he was on his paper round, bastards, he got the reg no.but not registered to anything, fookin pikies again no doubt, Ive taught he to stand up for himself but no doubt they would have been carrying so prob best he didnt. it was a custom built jump bike bought off escortdan off here a while back, since then scotts abused it, broke it, fixed it, broke it, fixed it etc etc, not cheap and pisses me off when people take away someone that gives others pleasure, rant over
  20. Can anyone suggest a good quality shift light and rev counter for a 4cyl distributor and coil setup? many thanks
  21. good to hear, hope its not badly damaged
  22. lets get slaughtered
  23. all the best Jo
  24. if you could have any car off the site whos would it be. mine would be R1andys mk1 cortina, seen this in the flesh and its stunning, If I had the cash it would be mine in a heartbeat.
  25. i would love to but I dont think what engine I fit in either one they still wont pull a two and a half tonne digger, so make sure they come out at night and weekends lol
×
×
  • Create New...