ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 Which Allegro is best? The person with most votes in two days will win a little prize. Ends Thursday night. Original Arched_Ecsy Flying Banana Kieran Jimbob-Squarepants Jimsiss Placeborick TazRocks88 ZetecVan
Rick Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 we shud have more non osf photoshop comps... theres only so many osf's you can do
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 4, 2007 Author Report Posted April 4, 2007 I love allegros more than Escorts
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 4, 2007 Author Report Posted April 4, 2007 we shud have more non osf photoshop comps... theres only so many osf's you can do Have a word with Kieran to see about relaxing the photoshop rules to allow any car. Or alternate between OSFs and non-osfs...
Rick Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 im sure the majority of us will be adding osf mods to them personally id like to see period cars
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 4, 2007 Author Report Posted April 4, 2007 im sure the majority of us will be adding osf mods to them personally id like to see period cars I agree. How about other cars that fit within the OSF dates? late 50s to mid 80s?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 That's a great idea, but let's not forget our roots though boy's Oh yeah, I got my first ever Photoshop vote Thanks whoever you are
antz Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 That's a great idea, but let's not forget our roots though boy's Oh yeah, I got my first ever Photoshop vote Thanks whoever you are your welcome
tazrocks88 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 we could do the odd newer car but stick to mainly older cars but defo alternate
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 5, 2007 Author Report Posted April 5, 2007 Voting is now over. I'm the winner!! Woo!! But because I offered a prize to whoever won, I'm not going to give it to myself, so PlaceboRick wins!! He'll be receiving the prize in the next few days.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now