Slik 50 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 I have seen some sh*t but this takes some beating
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 I didn't know there was a vid with me busting my moves
Trevmk3 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 who else can do press up like he does at the end
BIGKEV Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 who else can do press up like he does at the end piece of piss - I can do that with a massive rucksack on me back whilst drinking a bottle of irn-bru
tazrocks88 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 f**king quality that would be an awsome party trick!!! any1 wanna show him up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now