Essex Boy Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 I have two OSF's to play with 4 days of working on the MK2 Fez will have to sulk in the corner
orionmojo Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 and no OSF to play with What a waste! where are you located? mine needs some bits doing
escort new boy Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 i live buy you mojo id give you a hand
orionmojo Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 i live buy you mojo id give you a hand bring your sockt set just kidding m8, she's running ok at the min although i only hav 3 days off shouild i complain?? ?
escort new boy Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 i have 2 weekes off should i complain
Nettles Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 and no OSF to play with What a waste! Careful fella I live down the road from you and I might stick a cup of tea in your hand and a spanner in the other and let you loose on my OSF in the desperate hope it will look as sweet as your MK1.
escortmad79 Posted April 6, 2007 Report Posted April 6, 2007 and no OSF to play with What a waste! Careful fella I live down the road from you and I might stick a cup of tea in your hand and a spanner in the other and let you loose on my OSF in the desperate hope it will look as sweet as your MK1. There's a pic of it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now