Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have been doing a little side project with my work colleges. doing some concept super cars. to present to certan people in the office to see which they prefer. i made a start, taking inspiration from most of the major exotic car companies. i know it hasnt got chrome bumpers and 13 inch rims but i just wanted to see what people thought. and if anyone has any ideas.

 

side elevation....

side.jpg

 

 

Making the basic shell (not sure why it was green )

render02.jpg

 

 

and this is it so far....

render09.jpg

Posted

I think it looks brilliant but if I was TBH I prefare the green version as the windscreen shoots all the way rearward. the wheels on the first model look cool but I like the chin spoiler on the white one.

If you had the chin spoiler on the first pic it would look cooler as It looks less fussy some how :(

Posted

Davey its not vac formed its a computer render :lol: but the green material settings are a bit too shiney, so it did look like a jelly mould :?

 

Slik i agree with the colour of the second pic, i might go back to a wild colour. however the white one sill has that big opening over the back, where i intend to draw up a V12 with a bank of throttle body stacks with 12 trumpets pointing out 8)

 

lol Twinkle's java green :lol::ykt:

 

cheers Kieran :)

 

and john il see what i can do on a window sticker for ya

8)

Posted

Thats cool, what program are you using for that? I've done 3d stuff in Autocad and pro-engineer but don't think I could come up with anything like that!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...