ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 Something really bad has happened. I've just knocked over the bottle of stella I've just opened! Luckily we've got a wooden floor so no carpet was ruined, but I've lost HALF A BOTTLE of stella. I'm gutted. I'm gonna have to open another one now.
RFChris Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 Sorry man......me and my Grolsch feel your pain!
J_mk1 Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 you know your havin a bad bad day when u get home and knock over the beer you have just poured yourself to relax!! lol
Cookie Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 you know your havin a bad bad day when u get home and knock over the beer you have just poured yourself to relax!! lol m8
RFChris Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Could be worse...... But, when it gets better.....it really gets better!!
Gonzo Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 I've got one of those glasses! Although mine *only* holds 2 pints... Took it down the pub with me once. I left at closing time very pissed and VERY skint!
andrewg1323 Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Soak it up with kitchen roll and squeeze it back in the glass! Note : Not recommended if your floors as shitty as mine!
Chris! Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Could be worse...... But, when it gets better.....it really gets better!! shes fit
4parajon Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 I've got one of those glasses! Although mine *only* holds 2 pints... Took it down the pub with me once. I left at closing time very pissed and VERY skint! What glasses??? I only see a well fit doris
Trevmk3 Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Something really bad has happened. I've just knocked over the bottle of stella I've just opened! Luckily we've got a wooden floor so no carpet was ruined, but I've lost HALF A BOTTLE of stella. I'm gutted. I'm gonna have to open another one now. you should of either got a straw and sucked it up or just licked it off the floor Mike, cant be wasting beer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now