Admin Vista Posted May 21, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 21, 2007 Now I have a bit of a soft spot for Baja Buggies and Dune Buggies, I love Mini Mokes too but I really don't know what to make of this.
mk3cokebottle Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 hmm different i suppose not my kinda fing
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 i like sierras i have a xr4i but thats strange
sab6024 Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 I have to be honest I've had loads of Sierra's in the past but this was wierd. It's running a normal 1.8 CVH motor underneath so don't get too excited He bought it like this (ebay) but has done the interior himself. Whatever floats your boat
sab6024 Posted May 21, 2007 Report Posted May 21, 2007 That floats on fooked up boat Funny if it did, but if it's like any of the Sierra's I've had in the past then it's gonna be a teabag
Slik 50 Posted May 22, 2007 Report Posted May 22, 2007 Funny if it did, but if it's like any of the Sierra's I've had in the past then it's gonna be a teabag
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now