Richierich Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 Go on the squares! They aren't sealed lamps and like said they clip in! Use mine in the dark all the time and don't think the critism squares lamps get is justified!
tazrocks88 Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 go on the mk1 squares i have a set in mine and have halogens in um 2 look the dogs specially in sambo's
Gareth Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 Go on the squares! They aren't sealed lamps and like said they clip in! Use mine in the dark all the time and don't think the critism squares lamps get is justified! The squares in my GT are ok The worst headlights I've ever used were the ones in an XR4i I had. fookin useless.... ...Not much better after fittin halfords surep brilliance bulbs either
sambo Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 I just think that the square lamps look more 'retro'. The Alan Mann cars were twinks with them and they just look more 'ard and motorsport. Whilst round ones look more 'street' (if ya know what i mean?) Thats my thoughts anyway.
Admin Vista Posted May 30, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 30, 2007 It's hip to be square but all the same I think I'll stay round http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MK1-ESCORT-COMPLE ... dZViewItem
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now