BIGKEV Posted June 17, 2007 Report Posted June 17, 2007 been working the usual week this week - but also was asked by a friends mum to tile a bathroom in her 5th house I have worked every night this week and Sat and Sun and I feel like I am stoned even though i havent had one today at all through lack of sleep - still got more work to do after her plumber has finished buggering about with the central heating.... then back to do her floor! Best thing about this apart from the money is that I am being booked by her Son to do his bathroom next then back to start doing her kitchen from scratch and then her plumber has asked for my number too. Chuffed to bits now cos 4 days work has now turned into around a months work or so. I'm gonna be very tired. When will I ever get time to do the car??
Cookie Posted June 17, 2007 Report Posted June 17, 2007 It will all seem worthwile when you finally get back to the car and have some cash just to buy the things you need rather than scrape pennys and buy things in half measures m8, i know what your saying i'm in exactly the same boat keep it up mate
mk3cokebottle Posted June 17, 2007 Report Posted June 17, 2007 im always about if you need ahand kev with the car n stuff all you gotta do is ring and have plenty of
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now