ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 I've just been stuck in slow moving traffic on the main road near us, in the van. When all of a sudden, a slice of pizza (about a quarter of a full one) dropped out of the sky and bounced off the bonnet of my car. I looked around, and there was absolutely no one on the street and I'd not passed anyone eating pizza. I came up with two explanations. 1. Someone in the flats above the shops I was passing got van envy and through it out of the window at me. 2. A greedy bird picked it up, couldn't carry it for long and dropped it from up high. My money is on the second one.
Copey Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 or sum1 in traffic had a pizza??...yeah probably the 2nd one
Admin Mk2Jo Posted July 18, 2007 Admin Report Posted July 18, 2007 Tssk, that happens all the time round here
105Speed Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Most greedy birds I know Mike wouldnt be throwing pizza they'd be guzzling it down with a pint of Diet coke....
Pye Man Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Crazy sh1t! Couldnt have been a Dominaos or Papa Johns one!! too nice to throw
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 18, 2007 Author Report Posted July 18, 2007 Crazy sh1t! Couldnt have been a Dominaos or Papa Johns one!! too nice to throw Na, it was one with a big thick base. Not a 'real' italian style pizza. Probably from Netto or Lidl
Twinkle Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 dont suppose you noticed the teenage mutant ninja turtles running off round the corner did ya
Stu_B Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 dont suppose you noticed the teenage mutant ninja turtles running off round the corner did ya Yeah I agree! Deffo the most likely explanation!
4parajon Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 More importantly than where it came from, did you save me any??
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 flying pizza birds do like pizza once a bird flew into my kitchen and (the bin lid was open) took a piece of pizza crust out of the bin and flew back out and off with it i wouldnt believe it if i hadnt seen it
Richierich Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 I did go to pizza hut last nite.... but it wasn't me, I ate it all!!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 18, 2007 Author Report Posted July 18, 2007 flying pizza birds do like pizza once a bird flew into my kitchen and (the bin lid was open) took a piece of pizza crust out of the bin and flew back out and off with it i wouldnt believe it if i hadnt seen it Yeah yeah. And I told my parents that it was a mouse that had eaten half the big chocolate easter egg when I was 8.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 18, 2007 Author Report Posted July 18, 2007 mike that's terrible what flavour was it? Pepperoni
surfingturnip Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 I've seen the exact thing happen with stale toast, exccept it hit a metro (so didnt really care bout the car)
Smudger105e Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Maybe the bird just didn't like anchovies. Who does?
FlashCadillac Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 flying pizza birds do like pizza once a bird flew into my kitchen and (the bin lid was open) took a piece of pizza crust out of the bin and flew back out and off with it i wouldnt believe it if i hadnt seen it Yeah yeah. And I told my parents that it was a mouse that had eaten half the big chocolate easter egg when I was 8. you know when someone says something that gives you the giggles mike..... you legend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now