ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 27, 2007 Report Posted July 27, 2007 http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1845064
ratman Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 fooking yanks compleat tinker lol would have laughed my cock off if he had been stung 10,000 times and died I know I kill for a living but bee's need to be left alone any how big fine and or jail if he did that over here
surfingturnip Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 admittedly would rather it had been wasps than bees as I hate wasps, good idea though. This may sound stupid but it's just occured to me.........do they actually have wasps in America? I only ever seem to hear about killer bees
Copey Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 dumb yank!! "we didnt want to spend any money" then burns a load of bead sheets, petrol, and a swing...dumb shit!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now