Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 5, 2007 Report Posted August 5, 2007 There I am, minding my own business, left the PC off for a day, come back & some di*k has attacked me 4 times. I managed to get a few troops sorted and attacked... I lost. He has since attacked me again twice. Then, to add insult to injury, I get this mail: "lol do you really think you stand a chance by attacking me? you have three options. 1) seek an arrangement as to where i stop attacking you for a tribute (personal alliance). 2) join my tribe UF 3) or face total destruction from me any my tribe mates (located just below you) failure to respond will be seen as you accepting option 3 and we will destroy you. getting your tribe diplomat to try and arrange a ceasfire will be seen as you chickening out, and you will be destroyed. have a nice day." I knew this UF tribe were trouble... I need help, and I need it fast.... please please help Jim. Co-ordinates and his name are on the site!
emu Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 I cant help cos I only have a couple of soldiers ill send one so it at least looks like an attack if it helps Might need inviting to join the tribe first though (375 / 515 / K53)
Twinkle Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 hmm i dont have enough troops either at the moment, ask him about the personal alliance
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 6, 2007 Author Report Posted August 6, 2007 LOL @ Emu Twink... asked him, and this is what the c*ck said: "you're the only village near mine which is not either in my tribe or allied with my tribe, which is why i attack you. (as attacking players is critical to improving in this game) a personal alliance is an agreement between us not our tribes to stop attacks, but that would cost you a tribute of 200 of each resource a day to keep up, i know this may seem costly, but otherwise i can just take it and much more by force." So, I think I will have a share out with you lot, then be on my way Shame he isn't in World 9, I would kick his a*se so hard......
orionmojo Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 LOL @ Emu Twink... asked him, and this is what the c*ck said: "you're the only village near mine which is not either in my tribe or allied with my tribe, which is why i attack you. (as attacking players is critical to improving in this game) a personal alliance is an agreement between us not our tribes to stop attacks, but that would cost you a tribute of 200 of each resource a day to keep up, i know this may seem costly, but otherwise i can just take it and much more by force." So, I think I will have a share out with you lot, then be on my way Shame he isn't in World 9, I would kick his a*se so hard...... why not join him for a week, then leave whn your strong enough
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 6, 2007 Author Report Posted August 6, 2007 Yeah, I thought of that, but his attitude stinks, I wouldn't join when he first asked me, and I wouldn't join him now. I hate people like him, Jim doesn't like being told to obey someone, he can get knotted!
tazrocks88 Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 the way 2 piss him off is just delete the village then he will get jack out of u altho it is kinda givin up he looses out on resources btw who is in what world i am thinking of starting playing again as i havnt done in a long time so yeh
Rick Posted August 11, 2007 Report Posted August 11, 2007 world 10? how many worlds are you guys playing i stayed in w8 and am just building my academy woo
MK5 Posted August 12, 2007 Report Posted August 12, 2007 i play in all the English worlds and have played in the German speed world Jim where are you in world 10?
MK5 Posted August 12, 2007 Report Posted August 12, 2007 i have 3 villages in 2 and 6 and 2 in world 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now