Mrs O/H/C Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 HEY, ANYONE ON HERE DO S.CARDS?? AND IF SO ANY BIG WINS OR ARE THEY A WASTE OF MONEY ?
Daggle Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I think the Lottery is another tax on the lower classes......
over_head_cam Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 That's very deep Daggle It is of course, voluntary
NHR115 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I think it's a complete waste of money. My friend is addicted to them and has done them since she was 16 - needless to say she's never won a thing.
sab6024 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I've only done them a few times. I won £102 once Think I spent it on the car I do the lottery but it's only £2 a week
flyingbanana Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 i only buy them on the spur of the moment when i think ill buy one which is not often but normally win..not alot tho
Messenjah Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 wroked it out of all the s cards ive ever bought im £4 up ....lol
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I think the Lottery is another tax on the lower classes...... I agree. On a similar note there's a shop in a poor part of Bradford called 'Mr Value' that sells discounted everything. I put forward a great argument to friends that he was profiting from poor people.
Mrs O/H/C Posted August 23, 2007 Author Report Posted August 23, 2007 IVE ONLY BOUGHT A FEW IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS AND WON ON NEARLY EVERYONE...SO AM I ON A LUCKY RUN OR IS THIS QUITE NORMAL ??
sab6024 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Save your money Lee and use it on the Capri. Your good run won't last forever
Mr Sam Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 our astra is off a scratchcard someone else won it but couldnt drive so my granpa bought it for £12 grang there 16 odd on the forecourt so its getting sold on at 12 agin in a year or so, so effectivly dont loose anything on it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now