Burns Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 or whatever they're called nowadays how come the girls are much much hotter than the boys? i mean who finds this attractive? whereas, these girls can anyone explain it to me?
Admin Vista Posted September 6, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 6, 2007 I'm confused? what's alternative about them? Weird maybe but alternative?? Besides the alternative to a boy is a girl isn't it?
GT_Jim Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 that guy looks a tad bizarre although the girl not wearing much isnt too bad
Chris! Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 that guy looks a tad bizarre although the girl not wearing much isnt too bad i prefer the other 1
MK5 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 http://www.skintworubberball.com/ lots more on this site - might be a bit adult though....
johnny_h Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 http://www.skintworubberball.com/ lots more on this site - might be a bit adult though.... it will be all bondage and dripping candle wax. I'm not going there!
antz Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 EMO!!!!! basically gay goths who think suicide is cool
surfingturnip Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 some of the lasses arent that bad those particular lasses are cyber goths I think, lad is an emo tho
Gonzo Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 emo or scene actually. both equally pathetic. but the burds, yeah, definitely cyberpunks/cybergoths. And I SO would!!!
MK5 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 i was (still am at heart) an 80's goth... all crimped hair and black lace... this is me about 10 years ago
Gonzo Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 you still got that spiky necklace? I'll buy it [and anything else with screw in spikes] off ya! I wanna make a new hat!
Burns Posted September 6, 2007 Author Report Posted September 6, 2007 you still got that spiky necklace? I'll buy it [and anything else with screw in spikes] off ya! I wanna make a new hat!
Cookie Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 i was (still am at heart) an 80's goth... all crimped hair and black lace... this is me about 10 years ago You certainly do it for me
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 i was (still am at heart) an 80's goth... all crimped hair and black lace... this is me about 10 years ago Put my face on that pic, un-backcomb the hair and that's what I looked like too!! Oh, and I didn't wear dresses or spiky necklaces.
Chris! Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 i was (still am at heart) an 80's goth... all crimped hair and black lace... this is me about 10 years ago Put my face on that pic, un-backcomb the hair and that's what I looked like too!! Oh, and I didn't wear dresses or spiky necklaces. mike i never knew you had tits
Burns Posted September 6, 2007 Author Report Posted September 6, 2007 i was (still am at heart) an 80's goth... all crimped hair and black lace... this is me about 10 years ago Put my face on that pic, un-backcomb the hair and that's what I looked like too!! Oh, and I didn't wear dresses or spiky necklaces. mike i never knew you had tits
MK5 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 you still got that spiky necklace? I'll buy it [and anything else with screw in spikes] off ya! I wanna make a new hat! long gone i'm afraid although you can buy stuff like it on ebay now...
MK5 Posted September 6, 2007 Report Posted September 6, 2007 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEATHER-COLLAR-by ... dZViewItem
4parajon Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 Is'nt that piccie (the original one before this thread went off on a tangent ) what people descibe now as being a "metrosexual"........not that I'm well up on these things but is'nt it supposed to be someone who does'nt look sexy whether they be male or female
Burns Posted September 7, 2007 Author Report Posted September 7, 2007 Is'nt that piccie (the original one before this thread went off on a tangent ) what people descibe now as being a "metrosexual"........not that I'm well up on these things but is'nt it supposed to be someone who does'nt look sexy whether they be male or female nah, metero's are just guys who look after themselves and use make-up etc like girls do, they don't actually have to look like girls that guy's just weird
4parajon Posted September 7, 2007 Report Posted September 7, 2007 that guy's just weird Agree completely Although to be fair he has'nt taken pictures of himself sat on a bed dressed as Sleeping Beauty
Burns Posted September 7, 2007 Author Report Posted September 7, 2007 that guy's just weird Agree completely Although to be fair he has'nt taken pictures of himself sat on a bed dressed as Sleeping Beauty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now