ratman Posted September 10, 2007 Report Posted September 10, 2007 know where I can get the 8 disk to hub bolts and those 4 funny shaped tab washers on an Escort vent disk/hub new I need them ...................................................Yesterday
ratman Posted September 11, 2007 Author Report Posted September 11, 2007 found the tab washers on E-bay any one know what thred the bolts are
john_3.0s Posted September 11, 2007 Report Posted September 11, 2007 im sure rally design etc do them mate as you can buy extended ones for when you using spacers. they are called wheel studs as i recal.
bomber1 Posted September 11, 2007 Report Posted September 11, 2007 do u want new bolts or will second hand do? theres a bolt shop in guildford that will probally have a suitable replacement
ratman Posted September 11, 2007 Author Report Posted September 11, 2007 do u want new bolts or will second hand do? theres a bolt shop in guildford that will probally have a suitable replacement want new but I ghess there high tensile got a good bolt shop near me but I dont know what tread they are imp or metric
andypipe Posted September 13, 2007 Report Posted September 13, 2007 On escort hubs they 3/8 unc. Dont know about tina's though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now