Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Love it mate :lol:

 

Reminds me of the one with bolloards that come out of the road.

Posted

Thats the one :lol:

 

The last one with the van is so funny, I think the passenger will wear his seat belt in the future :lol:

Posted

I like the first one. Instant accident with no escape. Would be brilliant if it ripped out the fuel lines and set the car alight, burning the family inside, or maybe coming through the floor and mangling the occupants :thumbsup:

 

You too could have mayhem and manglement every time someone goes through an amber light. Not really any good for the traffic.

 

The bollards are good though. I hope they're well signposted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...