sab6024 Posted September 14, 2007 Report Posted September 14, 2007 I pulled into a petrol station today and saw this Disco in front of me. The spare wheel cover made me chuckle I quite like.......Help Global Warming Drive a V8! Just made me think, has anyone else seen anything on the back of a vehicle that made them laugh?
Rick Posted September 14, 2007 Report Posted September 14, 2007 'princess on board' to a man, that means crazy young lass that cant drive and is doing her eye liner in the mirror KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE
mk1mexico Posted September 14, 2007 Report Posted September 14, 2007 This was at a local show in the summer, made me chuckle
baz105e Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 The classic 'YOUVE BEEN NOVA TAKEN'
antz Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 dave waudbys sticker on the back of his cortina 'old ford never die. cos people like me kep fixing them!'
Arched Escy Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 reliant robin with tax disc dated 04/98.....sticker above saying "Tax in post"
sab6024 Posted September 15, 2007 Author Report Posted September 15, 2007 I've just thought of one I saw ages ago and really want for the Capri.....Horn not working, watch for finger
GT_Jim Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 The classic 'YOUVE BEEN NOVA TAKEN' last time i saw that was at burger king a few years ago, we left him a sign on a piece of paper saying you've been nova rated!
surfingturnip Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 land rovers tend to have some great ones. some of my personal favourites include: I miss my ex but my aim is improving, my car has the turning circle of the titanic and it's just about as waterproof, you are my crumple zone, I carry a first aid kit onboard, if you hit me you'll need it
mr squidian Posted September 15, 2007 Report Posted September 15, 2007 IF YOU CAN READ THIS TURN ME OVER down>
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now