Jump to content

tottenham getting spaked


Recommended Posts

Posted
& City are top of the championship after nailing Coventry 3-0 :mrgreen:

 

And Killie won!

 

Had to cheer that as I had a thoroughly frustrating day at the Bridge yesterday. Can't see us winning the title this year. I fear Liverpool will win it this season, though Arsenal will run them close "IF" they can avoid any long term injuries to key players. Lack of strength in the squad could be their downfall. And hats off for two cracking goals yesterday by Fabregas and Ade-whatsit...two early contenders for goal of the season!

Posted
& City are top of the championship after nailing Coventry 3-0 :mrgreen:

 

Think you'll find there 2nd, which is 28 points safely out of the relagation zone......which is how I view the bitter blues :lol:

Posted

Derby have managed not to lose this weekend, its a damn shame that we play tonight though :lol:

 

i do love being bottom of the league :sad:

Posted
& City are top of the championship after nailing Coventry 3-0 :mrgreen:

 

Think you'll find there 2nd, which is 28 points safely out of the relagation zone......which is how I view the bitter blues :lol:

 

They are now Jon, they weren't Saturday afternoon :wink::lol::lol:

Posted
as I had a thoroughly frustrating day at the Bridge yesterday. Can't see us winning the title this year.

 

Tell me about it, Oh well good job we had half a dozen jars in the So Bar opposite the ground before hand :wink:

 

And It was never Off Side :evil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...