Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i need cheerin up big time as Arched Essy will tell u - it feels as if i hav no purpose in life and that im in over my head in it and im just really really sad nt helped by all my m8's being happy but i feel like the sad reject who no one wants :sad::sad::sad:

Posted

If your mates had any sense they would leave the girls well alone!

 

Sounds to me mate you have it cushty :D

 

I know a few gay guys, and they are rolling in cash, Flash apartment and flash motors, plasma tvs and cool sound systems!

 

I also know quite a few lesbian couples who dont have a pot to piss in!

 

Tells you somthing there mate :thumbsup:

 

 

Stay away from women :wink:

  • Admin
Posted

You're only 13 - why do you think you need a girlfriend :?

 

Go out and enjoy yourself with your mates ... you should be on your pushbike or doing stuff with your mates not worrying about girls :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

You're not the reject .... you're the sensible one :wink::mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
that came out rong lol - its nt all about the girls it just seems that there happy and im not :sad:

 

M8 .... they'll soon be dumped and then they won't be happy :ykt:

Posted

make the most of life while you can dude, as soon as you leave school you'll wish you were back there. from my experience your TRUE mates will stick by you, they may wander off but they'll allways come back. just do what YOU wanna do and have fun :thumbsup: never let anyone make you feel you're second best :thumbsup:

Posted

I THINK THAT WAS JUST A WIERD LITTLE TURN CUS IM FEELING FINE NOW BUT IVE BEEN HAPPIER SO I DUNNO WENT WRONG WITH ME AND I DONT THINK THAT HORMONES CAN MAKE U CHANGE MOOD THAT QUICK CAN THEY?

Posted

when i was ur age dude i was in a STUFF THE WORLD mindset i hated everyone and thought i was right about everything. but by the time i was about 15 i managed to sort my head out a bit and now i'm 21 with a missus and a kid and i know i'm not right about everything. jus take the rough with the smooth and and worry bout what you think not anyone else :thumbsup:

Posted
I THINK THAT WAS JUST A WIERD LITTLE TURN CUS IM FEELING FINE NOW BUT IVE BEEN HAPPIER SO I DUNNO WENT WRONG WITH ME AND I DONT THINK THAT HORMONES CAN MAKE U CHANGE MOOD THAT QUICK CAN THEY?
woooo i cheered you up :mrgreen:
Posted
I THINK THAT WAS JUST A WIERD LITTLE TURN CUS IM FEELING FINE NOW BUT IVE BEEN HAPPIER SO I DUNNO WENT WRONG WITH ME AND I DONT THINK THAT HORMONES CAN MAKE U CHANGE MOOD THAT QUICK CAN THEY?

 

yes, yes they can

Posted

You have no worrys no hassle and no ties. you are 13, you can go out and play football until the cows come home. Then when you come home you will have your tea made for you and you probably wont have to wash up afterwards. You can sit in you bedroom and play a guitar or play with yourself without anyone hassaling you for anything. You come home from school dump all your gear in the hall way watch cartoons then go and hang out with your mates until its time for a shower before bed. Then when you wake up, you put on freshly washed and ironed cloaths that the cleaning fairy has kindly put back in your draws for you, then you are handed your dinner money and bus fair and then your of for another 9 - 3:30 slog!

 

And you feel depressed :shock:

 

Sorry if I sound like an arse but I would love to swap lifes with you for a few weeks. I could do with a holiday :lol:

  • Admin
Posted
You have no worrys no hassle and no ties. you are 13, you can go out and play football until the cows come home. Then when you come home you will have your tea made for you and you probably wont have to wash up afterwards. You can sit in you bedroom and play a guitar or play with yourself without anyone hassaling you for anything. You come home from school dump all your gear in the hall way watch cartoons then go and hang out with your mates until its time for a shower before bed. Then when you wake up, you put on freshly washed and ironed cloaths that the cleaning fairy has kindly put back in your draws for you, then you are handed your dinner money and bus fair and then your of for another 9 - 3:30 slog!

 

Way to go Slik, now I'm depressed too :sad::wink:

 

Man I want to be 13 again :D

Posted
You have no worrys no hassle and no ties. you are 13, you can go out and play football until the cows come home. Then when you come home you will have your tea made for you and you probably wont have to wash up afterwards. You can sit in you bedroom and play a guitar or play with yourself without anyone hassaling you for anything. You come home from school dump all your gear in the hall way watch cartoons then go and hang out with your mates until its time for a shower before bed. Then when you wake up, you put on freshly washed and ironed cloaths that the cleaning fairy has kindly put back in your draws for you, then you are handed your dinner money and bus fair and then your of for another 9 - 3:30 slog!

 

Way to go Slik, now I'm depressed too :sad::wink:

 

Man I want to be 13 again :D

 

 

 

 

id happily swap lol

Posted

You're only 13.......................that means you're supposed to be a miserable fooker where everyone hates you :lol::lol::lol:

 

Ignore everyone and live life the way you want to :thumbsup:

 

 

Get drunk, drive fast, and hold a bank up with a shotgun :wink: ........................oh yea, I forgot. You're too young to hold a license to drive and own a gun, and also too young to drink. :sad: Fook me you're bo**oxed. Glad I ain't 13 anymore :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

 

Give it another 4 yrs, you'll be fine :thumbsup:

 

Seriously, all teenies have it hard. Put it down to an extra part of life that you're finding out about. Wait until you're an adult. I can tell you, it sucks. Enjoy every moment you have as a young 'un :wink::thumbsup::mrgreen::mrgreen: It ain't that bad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...