Pipster007 Posted September 18, 2007 Report Posted September 18, 2007 Love the newsreader's comment at the end............................."He should go out and buy a lottery ticket"
Copey Posted September 18, 2007 Report Posted September 18, 2007 lucky doesnt even begin to describe it!!
trakevlyn Posted September 18, 2007 Report Posted September 18, 2007 Love the newsreader's comment at the end. I just love the news reader full stop!!!!
Admin Vista Posted September 19, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 19, 2007 Lucky man I recall asking someone this question at the Pod during CF "How do you get insurance cover to go up the strip" Answer? "I don't bother, It's only a 1/4 mile straight line, what can go wrong??"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now