Classicford to attend Scotch Corner no:7

ANDY ELLIS

I know it's a long way off but the next Scotch Corner meet will on Sunday March 30th 2008 at Scotch Corner Hotel. It will be in the rear car park as normal and will start at 2pm. The Classicford mag are coming to do a feature on the meet :thumbsup::thumbsup: So lets see if we can fill the car park with oldskoolfords :mrgreen::mrgreen:

WAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO i can make this one! 8)

As a mag is coming it might be a PUSH for you :):) Glad you can make it mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

no way am i pushing the bloody thing again!...that pic haunts me!!!

im getting a new engine this winter and the dealine for fitting it is 29th march so if it goes to plan i SHOULD be running my new engine for the meet :mrgreen:

As a mag is coming it might be a PUSH for you :):) Glad you can make it mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

im getting a new engine this winter and the dealine for fitting it is 29th march so if it goes to plan i SHOULD be running my new engine for the meet :mrgreen:

Grat stuff mate :thumbsup: Look forward to meeting up again . What motor are you putting in ???????

Grat stuff mate :thumbsup: Look forward to meeting up again . What motor are you putting in ???????

1700 xflow :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ive decided that one way OR another me and the terracotta terror will be attending! come hell or high water!...starter motor or none again :lol:

just hoping that i can get the 1700 built and in before the meet cos that date is my deadline :shock:

Hope you have the new motor in too mate,either way i hope you can make it having the mag there might give you a bit of a PUSH to make it :mrgreen::mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...