Classicford to attend Scotch Corner no:7

ANDY ELLIS

where is scotch corner?

erm...scotch corner? :lol: back of the hotel :wink:

What road is this off? anyone got a link to a map? might be more usefull than just scotch corner as ive never been there :lol::lol:

where is scotch corner?

erm...scotch corner? :lol: back of the hotel :wink:

What road is this off? anyone got a link to a map? might be more usefull than just scotch corner as ive never been there :lol::lol:

striaght up the a1 :wink: its sign posted as you head north.

and the hotel is off the A1 then?

im used to using the M6 if im going that far North you see :lol:

yeh its just of the A1. its on a huge roundabout but beware there are two parts on the roundabout....one side is the burger king and services. teh other side of the roundabout is the hotel :wink:

just head north and its signposted eventually :lol:

(i made it there from scaborough with no map or directions so you can do it :wink: )

Heading North the slip road will be sign posted A66 Penrith, once up the slip road take 2nd left, you can see the hotel as soon as you ascend the slip road, theres a burger king the other side of the roundabout.

couldnt of said it better myself!

242 mile round trip should be a good leg stretch for the car when i get it :lol:

you not even picked it up yet!?...i think i might know what it is :wink:

242 miles no problem! i think its about 150mile round trip me and my dad. about 2 horus each way of twisty country and B-roads :twisted:

and the hotel is off the A1 then?

im used to using the M6 if im going that far North you see :lol:

Glad you want to come mate here is the full address

Hotels Scotch Corner

Scotch Corner Hotel

Junction A1/A66 Richmond,

Near Darlington, North Yorkshire,

England DL10 6N

Mk1-xflow, will you be coming up the M1? I live within 5mins of the M1 so I could always be waiting at the top of a slip road to met ya as you pass :thumbsup:

D

i will be yeah, sounds like a plan. which junction will you be getting on at? PM me your number for if i have any problems and runninglate or something :wink:

Mk1-xflow, will you be coming up the M1? I live within 5mins of the M1 so I could always be waiting at the top of a slip road to met ya as you pass :thumbsup:

D

i will be yeah, sounds like a plan. which junction will you be getting on at? PM me your number for if i have any problems and runninglate or something :wink:

It'l probably be J41, thats the junction before the m1/m62 flyover.

I'l PM ya when i get home tonight.

D

just glad that i checked yesterday else i would be up there battling through to get to a meet to find its next week :lol:

you'd have know when you got to wakey, because i wouldn't have been ready to meet ya :wink:

Im all gee'd up for this now, and ive got my new springs on yesterday so it might actually be a comfy(ish) ride up too :thumbsup:

D