razersedge Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 petrolhead01 because you no you would and there is not going to be any wasted time
DeanMk1Capri Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 ^^^ Petrolhead01 - with the hopes i wouldnt get something off her for Christmas!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 i recon petrolhead01!!id sort her out a little present!!!! No voting for yourself m8
petrolhead01 Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 i recon petrolhead01!!id sort her out a little present!!!! No voting for yourself m8 how was i supposed to know that!!! its not the weakest link!!!! although mike you do look like ann robinson!!!!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 i recon petrolhead01!!id sort her out a little present!!!! No voting for yourself m8 how was i supposed to know that!!! its not the weakest link!!!! although mike you do look like ann robinson!!!! Have a look at my earlier post that says 'no voting for yourself'... Since when was Anne Robinson bald?
Rick Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 can i vote for this aswell post up the image source
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 can i vote for this aswell post up the image source Rick, look in the adult room for the full photoset.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 16, 2007 Author Report Posted December 16, 2007 Come on people. More votes please. I'm going to keep it going for another day....
Toby Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 i recon petrolhead01!!id sort her out a little present!!!! No voting for yourself m8 how was i supposed to know that!!! its not the weakest link!!!! although mike you do look like ann robinson!!!! Have a look at my earlier post that says 'no voting for yourself'... Since when was Anne Robinson bald? More like Van Robbinson.... :door:
Toby Posted December 16, 2007 Report Posted December 16, 2007 i recon petrolhead01!!id sort her out a little present!!!! No voting for yourself m8 how was i supposed to know that!!! its not the weakest link!!!! although mike you do look like ann robinson!!!! Have a look at my earlier post that says 'no voting for yourself'... Since when was Anne Robinson bald? More like Van Robbinson....
tazrocks88 Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 id say burns picture is probably slightly sexier.... ...but im a big kates playground fan so i vote jimboshka!! same here so i vote jimboshka
Admin Mk2Jo Posted December 17, 2007 Admin Report Posted December 17, 2007 i was missed off the voting baz So was I Antz I vote MK5
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 17, 2007 Author Report Posted December 17, 2007 i was missed off the voting baz So was I Antz I vote MK5 Jo, you changed your avatar to a xmas tree, so I disqualified you.... Antz, you didn't put a post in the thread to say you were entering.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted December 18, 2007 Admin Report Posted December 18, 2007 I changed it AFTER the comp closed
antz Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 i was missed off the voting baz So was I Antz I vote MK5 Jo, you changed your avatar to a xmas tree, so I disqualified you.... Antz, you didn't put a post in the thread to say you were entering. yes i did oh well it doesnt matter...i wouldnt of won anyway
Toby Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 I changed it AFTER the comp closed Admin re-opened it, banned you and then closed it - they can be like that! I know your thinking "it don't give 'em the orfori'y" but does.......dunnit!! If I don't win then there's obviously some behind the scenes cheating going on!! Unless Burns wins. I think it's more likely that you were banned cos yours was a bit !
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Jo, the idea is to keep the avatar until at least the voting is finished. Otherwise it's not really an avatar. Just a picture you found and posted on the thread. Look at me bossing the scariest doris on OSF around...
jimbo Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Stand behind me if she comes for you, Mike! Not that I'll fight her off, I'm just big enough to hide behind
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Cheers Jimboshka... Voting over... I'm going to count the votes....
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Ok, the results in reverse order. 3rd with 4 votes is BURNS! 2nd with 5 votes is PETROLHEAD The winner with six votes is..... JIMBOSHKA!!!! Congratulations! An OSF T Shirt is on its way to you. Thanks everyone for voting and entering.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now