ratman Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 I rang my insurance company about my Tina’s next years insurance I had been quoted £275 fully comp inc £250.00 excess So a quick flick thro c/f mag rang around the insurance companies and got the quote down to £215.00 inc £100.00 excess So I rang back my company and said match this or I’m off They did + I’ve got breakdown cover thrown in to £60.00 still in me pocket and only £100.00 excess to pay if things go tit's up instead of £250.00
mossy Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 got my insurance down from £1400 FC with £500 excess to £600 and £200 excess and also an agreed value...Cheers HIC!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted February 14, 2008 Admin Report Posted February 14, 2008 Nice one mate ..... which insurance company ?
ratman Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 Nice one mate ..... which insurance company ? HIC
Posse Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 Sweet steve its all in the age m8 Kev you must get the same
Admin Mk2Jo Posted February 14, 2008 Admin Report Posted February 14, 2008 Good stuff .... I will try them again this year. I was with them last time but renewed with Performance Direct who offered me a cheaper deal but will try them again next renewal in May
Posse Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 Does it still work when you tell them that your go else where?
ratman Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 Does it still work when you tell them that your go else where? Did for me match it or I’m off all I had to do was e-mail HIC the quote I had from the other company to prove I wasn’t telling porkies
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now