Dom Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Hey guys Whats the biggest brake combinations I can fit under a 13" and 14" wheels?
Gareth Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Dependin on budget I'd go for either: Princess four pots but I think u need to get the discs turned down to fit. Cant remember for the life of me which ones Or go for a set of Hi Spec calipers As u can tell these are the more expensive ones
Admin Vista Posted November 19, 2006 Admin Report Posted November 19, 2006 Dependin on budget I'd go for either: Princess four pots but I think u need to get the discs turned down to fit. Cant remember for the life of me which ones Or go for a set of Hi Spec calipers As u can tell these are the more expensive ones Princess 4 pots will fit under 13" RS 4 spokes and Rally design do a 257mm disc that fits them perfectly without the overhang traditionally caused by using them with 2.8i vented discs. But you will need a spacer kit to use them with vented discs.
Gareth Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Dependin on budget I'd go for either: Princess four pots but I think u need to get the discs turned down to fit. Cant remember for the life of me which ones Or go for a set of Hi Spec calipers As u can tell these are the more expensive ones Princess 4 pots will fit under 13" RS 4 spokes and Rally design do a 257mm disc that fits them perfectly without the overhang traditionally caused by using them with 2.8i vented discs. But you will need a spacer kit to use them with vented discs. Thats the badger!!
bomber1 Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 i run 2.8 discs with the widend princess 4pots nice setup but there a fag paper between the caliper and my 13in revos
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now