garyv6100e Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 Was going to go but my wife is still in hospital (14 days now) so i can't make it now
bomber1 Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 will be there in the silver parts chaser dont even go there about the zodiac
trevb Posted August 11, 2008 Report Posted August 11, 2008 Im going! With a new head gasket, oil change and batt! Its back on the road.
steve dray Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 I'm goin hope it aint rainin cos if it is I will need my flippers! Still drying the angrybox out from the ride home from ford fair
mk2_escort_chick Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Hmm...dunno about this-do I really wanna spend a Tuesday eve with a bunch of Ford loving weirdos? I think we all know the answer to that one... YES!!!
Noodles Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Off you go then, I will spend some time getting to know my xbox better
trevb Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Anyone heading fromt the sutton/ croydon area what to do a little cruise? Just an idea!
mk2_escort_chick Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Off you go then, I will spend some time getting to know my xbox better I think u know it well enough, considering you play it every damn night!!! Gimme ur car keys then, either one will do!
john123 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 does that mean you wont have a hangover this time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now