BIGKEV Posted August 15, 2008 Report Posted August 15, 2008 EXETER SECOND MEET - CONVOY FROM THE WEST COUNTRY - GOOD STUFF
Admin Vista Posted August 15, 2008 Admin Report Posted August 15, 2008 I remember the day, it couldn't decide whether to be wet or sunny! The gokarts afterwards was a blast too.
BIGKEV Posted August 15, 2008 Author Report Posted August 15, 2008 Nice one Fred - I was waiting for someone to sort that pic out lol
BIGKEV Posted August 15, 2008 Author Report Posted August 15, 2008 I remember the day, it couldn't decide whether to be wet or sunny! The gokarts afterwards was a blast too. It was quality mate - Me and Posse ripping it up Lmao
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now