Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Wasn't Jimbob on here the other night?? He has a new job now too.

 

Not sure about Orinomojo ... we saw him up at SCR in September :D

Posted
Wasn't Jimbob on here the other night?? He has a new job now too.

 

Not sure about Orinomojo ... we saw him up at SCR in September :D

 

I saw him posting on Alcoholics Anonymous the other day. Turncoat.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

welcome back mate, what you been up to? and yes it is crap on Alcoholics Anonymous :lol:

Posted
ITS TAKEN HIM LONG ENOUGH!....

 

where is orionmojo though :? ...and jimbob.

 

 

they have gone!

 

I'm here mate. Not much to rap about at the mo, been doing stuff round the house as Xmas is over.

 

I have decided to have another go at making my own record (CHOOON), so I have been playing around with that the last few evenings :roll::wink:

Posted
Ah Alcoholics Anonymous- although it is pants...thats how i found my way onto here

 

im on there under cortina3.0s

 

I'm mk2_escort_chick :D

 

REALLY??? :shock:

Posted

got various othernames 3 on here i think

 

first was escort and was a wind up for my cousin over a year ago had a escort and m3gtr ye might remeber me lol

 

sencond was matthew then changed to v6mat then disappeared :roll::wink:

 

now back again with this one

Posted

your password is easy to guess m8....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

burberry :lol::wink:

Posted

 

I saw him posting on Alcoholics Anonymous the other day. Turncoat.

 

 

:o shocked and appauled!

 

the old skool scene on PF is shite! :lol:

 

Yay! I've missed Father Ted. Welcome back. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...