mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 Argh- lately our cars keep getting scratched, grafitti'd on and mine got broken into. We dont know who tried to get into mine but we know who;s been doing the rest. Some little sh!te down my road. Well about 15 mins ago we caught one of em by my dad's 406's attacking the windscreen. So dad's banged on the window and i've given em an earful from the comp room window. I've run after then and dad's followed. We cornered the kid's at one of their houses(dont think they're brothers). I've given the kid i saw a right earful again and the other kid's mum (who's house it is) has opened the door and had a go. Well after much shouting and swearing all hell broke loose! I said she's obviously a bad mum because her son is a right little sh!te and we're fed up with them causing trouble. She went after me. Dad had to hold her back. I ended up grabbing her arm and told her to stop F'ing pointing at me. And said I think you should go inside because i think you're microwave just dinged with ya kids meals. She threatened to call the old bill and to be honest i dont care! I could've gladly smacked her in the mouth. Silly old trout. Rant over!!!!
Gareth Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 I'd have smacked her one, and her pikey littl brat. Probably not the best thing to do, but what else do morons understand W@nkers
mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Author Report Posted December 11, 2006 Exactly- just had the "father" down. Started having a go. Said not to come down shouting outside his house and to see him if there's a problem or call the police. I think i'll be giving the police a call if they even so much look at the cars. Lil pr!cks!!!! I ended up having a slagging match at her and told her I hope she dies. If I see her kid walking down the road i'll gladly run the lil sh!te down!!!! My cars dented anyways, one more wont hurt! Well- it'll hurt him
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 Call the police then. You have done NOTHING wrong. They're bad parents, obviously their kids are little angels and would never do anything wrong. That's one of the problems with this country now. Parents side with the kids. If I was that little shite and had been caught red handed my dad would have given me a right hiding.
mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Author Report Posted December 11, 2006 In the end i told her 2 f*** off and die. I've had enough. Why have I got to keep my mouth shut- argh! I'm not the one in the wrong. I know that when I go off on one I go off on one and that my lanuage is more colourful than the rainbow. But it just winds me up!!!!!! X
Twinkle Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 and take a deep a breath and calm if you need holding back next time give me a call little shits
mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Author Report Posted December 11, 2006 Hehehe! Thanks Twink- I'll keep it in mind
Slik 50 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 F**kin d*ck heads the lot of them. If I was to catch someone doing tha to my car I would like to think that I would jump out of the house and chase them down and smash their little disrispecting heads in. But in all honesty, Having a familly and all I would be to scared of getting banged up! You know how it go's, You would get the kid saying that it wasnt him, Parents would belive them, police would ask why you diddnt call them, You explain because they couldnt do anything and if they could all they would get is a caution, Then the little pr*cks are back on the streets about 15 minutes later bosting to their mates that they have another asbo to add to their collection. Or, You catch the little bast*rd, you give a couple of black eyes and a bloody nose, He learns that he cant always get away with it, you get banged up and labled a child beater, and the kid gets a load of compo to spend on elizabeth duke bling
mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Author Report Posted December 11, 2006 I just hate them. Some kid tried getting in my dad's old scirocco and whenever we see him we try and run him down His legs are bowed so it's not hard to miss him- and he's a lard a$$!
Wessie Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 CHILL but if you need a hand with some pikey disciplining
Mr Sam Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 go you thankfully i live in the middle of nowhere
escort21 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 Remember use body blows...they can't see them in court ...kick the fook out of em'
louie bagel Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 next time u see his push bike take off his wheels and leave it on bricks that'll teach the tawt, then wait for the mum to go out on the razz and teach her a lesson in good child disaplin (i.e kick the shhh out of her) bloody chav looking asbo sporting leaches on the tax payers other than that i'm not feeling narked for you at all
emu Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 couple of months back I went round my nans to pick up her car so I could take amy out on a driving lesson. As I drive round the corner a group of kids are walking past my nans house. One of the little darlings throws a stone straight the back window of her car!!! I get out and have a bit of a scream and a shout at him.........his reply........."sorry mate, didnt know it was yours" Well thats okay then isnt it Stupid thing is if I'd laid a finger on him It would have been me who got in trouble I wont park round my nans anymore, its not worth the risking any damage to the cars. One kid and his DAD even used the bonnet of mums car to help them climb over the wall opposite once. Never seen my dad move so quick *and relax.....think happy thoughts.......big breaths*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now