DEP Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 For those of you that missed my spin at the brunters thrash in Classic ford mag, the one that got my car called "the worlds most powerful lawn mower" here it is Thanks to Garath for the pics Then me after hoping no one had seen it
OldskoolSue Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 i remember seeing that in the mag great pics
Monkfish Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 It actually looks quite graceful there I'm glad you've come to terms with it and feel able to share the moment with everyone now! I suppose being fastest on the day helped
4parajon Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Thankfully no one caught my spin on camera I remember talking to you after you had done that, as I had'nt seen you do it and I said "Where's all this grass come from down here" Was a good day
Pipster007 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Were you singing "I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key" at the time
kevmk2 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Looks like you need some drifting lessons mate
DEP Posted March 26, 2009 Author Report Posted March 26, 2009 Looks like you need some drifting lessons mate You offering then Kev
kevmk2 Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 Looks like you need some drifting lessons mate You offering then Kev If you like mate, i taught my brother recently
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now