SmokeEm Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 is our newest member apparantly. Do you think he'll introduce himself in the intro room
Admin Vista Posted April 30, 2009 Admin Report Posted April 30, 2009 I suspect he'll lose interest when he realises he can't instantly post any stupid links and will likely have been deleted by the ever vigilant admin team within a few hours. We get loads of them every day, most are gone before anyone notices them.
SmokeEm Posted April 30, 2009 Author Report Posted April 30, 2009 I suspect he'll lose interest when he realises he can't instantly post any stupid links and will likely have been deleted by the ever vigilant admin team within a few hours. We get loads of them every day, most are gone before anyone notices them. I know mate. I like the way he list's his interests as Billiards & Pool
FredTransit Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 I get two or three a day on my forum, they don't get to post though as it's set to admin approval . The latest thing is they sign up, then don't post but send PM's, which are not immediately obvious to Admin. WTF is the point though?
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 30, 2009 Admin Report Posted April 30, 2009 We get around 30-40 every day which we delete throughout the day. Most of them don't activate their accounts anyway and the e-mail addresses are made up.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 30, 2009 Admin Report Posted April 30, 2009 Usually in their sig area is a link to porn or drugs which, if they could post, would be visible to all on the forum but because they can't post links for 7 days/10 posts it is useless and the reason that we started the 7 day/10 post rule You can, however, see the link if you spot their name in the memberlist and click on their profile but not many do (except Smoke Em it seems ).
SmokeEm Posted April 30, 2009 Author Report Posted April 30, 2009 good ol' smoke 'em!! Gotta waste the minutes till home time somehow
Trevmk3 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 ive seen the process done with my own eyes and darrens smile grows with every one he deletes
FredTransit Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 Holy shit and I thought I was hard done to with 3 a day! I dread to think what would happen if they managed to get on and spread their spam! i read somewhere they get paid something every time people follow their links.
Jiffer Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 good to know admin are up there sorting out the idiots, EVER READY, WAITING FOR THE CALL, JUST LIKE THUNDERBIRDS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now