mex255l Posted November 11, 2009 Report Posted November 11, 2009 i was born 20 years to late,remember going to chelsea back in those day's when i was about 6 !
Mrs O/H/C Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Back in the 80s we owned a mk2 cortina called PHYSCO !! That was jacked up, pretty cool back then. Now its all about lowering ..but they do say trends come back so who knows
bigglesmk2 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Shit the bed I never saw that at Ashby,when was that Sam ?
Stu_B Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 I've got some chrome Appliance wheels (4 spokes) to go on my cortina when I fancy a change from the slotmags, gonna run side pipes & a jacked up rear end as well
JAY PS Posted November 12, 2009 Author Report Posted November 12, 2009 Back in the 80s we owned a mk2 cortina called PHYSCO !! That was jacked up, pretty cool back then. Now its all about lowering ..but they do say trends come back so who knows Another forum were looking to find out what happened to that car What happened ?
dockertrigger Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 the sea looks nice Welcome to Felixstowe!, I also have photos of it but can't post them until I've posted 10 times... Edit - Here we go!
100e jake Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 I Dunno what but theres something about that
MM77 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 I was just PM'ing somebody and commented how their car looked "so right". This is the complete opposite IMO, it's just "so wrong". It looks well, just wrong. Its all out of proportion.... Just my opinion....
Chris! Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Not my thing but its been done very well, look how straight it is
SebringRS Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Just shown my dad and he said he remebers it, and hes pretty sure it used to be black
Mick The Cabbie Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Very 70's! That was the trend back then. How times change, now we have to suffer chaved up shopping trolleys made to look like spaceships I'm pretty sure that lives up the road from me. Only ever cought brief glimpses of it tho..
rallyesport04 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 if i had a van i dont think i would do that but who ever built it has spent alot of time an effort bringing it up to that standard of work hats off the who ever built it
oxb1l Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Pics I posted on here were of the John Lennon van , my mate had another with 2 axles and a coffin in it called the soul stealer , there was also a jag/ capri local but I can't remember which half was what but it was a shocker Bill
JAY PS Posted November 12, 2009 Author Report Posted November 12, 2009 Pics I posted on here were of the John Lennon van , my mate had another with 2 axles and a coffin in it called the soul stealer , there was also a jag/ capri local but I can't remember which half was what but it was a shocker Bill Remember the caprijag in street machine some years ago ,jag rear ,capri front !!
DAZZA Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I actually like it.... if its done proper..... which I imagine it has if Nick Butlers had anything to do with it.
baz105e Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 this car belongs to a guy called nick, he lives just around the corner from me. he's a very talented bloke and really knows his stuff,he spent a good while working on it. apparantly the roof is off of a volvo estate and im pretty sure its essex powered not my cup if tea but each to thier own i suppose
D-FENS Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 this car belongs to a guy called nick, he lives just around the corner from me. he's a very talented bloke and really knows his stuff,he spent a good while working on it. apparantly the roof is off of a volvo estate and im pretty sure its essex powered not my cup if tea but each to thier own i suppose Agree with you mate very well modified escort but not my thing.
BIGKEV Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 I love this Van and I would have it in a flash - then I would come and stalk all those who said they dont like it till they do Propa Ironic FPMSL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now