Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well as a starter of this debate :lol: , If the car aint lowered it will work fine.

If you have billies up front it won't.(billies are factory lowered).

Has something to do with geometrics.

I had it on stock suspension & worked fine. After I lowered the frontend it was rubbish (cornering and diving).

Posted

I am haveing the same problam with my mk2 escort, the sumpguard wont fit with the anti dive kit in place so i think a will have to fit double width brackits insted. Seen as mine is lowerd 2 in the double brackits are sounding like the best option.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...