Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I missed all the snow last few weeks i was on holiday :sad::sad:

 

And even worse looks like its just gunna be rain round by me too :sad:

 

I wanna snow day, missed all of the ones my skool had :lol:

Posted

Grit provided by Surrey Council? You've got to be having a laugh!

 

Actually, I enjoyed the snow most of the time, the Capri handled it very well & I learnt a lot about RWD without LSD, as the only other car I've owned with RWD was a P100 2.9EFi V6 with an Atlas axle & LSD, a little easier to control.

Posted

would prefer snow as the roads round me will be less slippy than all the ice that covers them :D

Posted

a farmer fried said today were supposed to get it ALOT worse than weve had it so far mid Feb!!!

 

then a load more in march too.......not to mention whats forcast this week :roll:

 

 

like others on here im an outdoor worker, thankfully o far weve found enough indoor work to keep us busy past few weeks but only managed to get there with 4x4's today is only the 2nd day this month ive been able to actually use the work truck, twin rear axel truck it just skates :sad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...