MM77 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 I bought something from an ebay shop early Dec, and its only just been shipped now, ie 2mths. I'm EXTREMELY tempted to give negative feedback... However, they have been rather apologetic this week and i'm starting to feel guilty. What to do?
Arrie Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 be truthful. did they keep you informed about the delay?
MM77 Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 be truthful. did they keep you informed about the delay? Not at all. I asked 3 times and the reply was "they're coming into stock this week". Which actually p!sses me off more now I remember it. How can you advertise something on ebay you dont have in stock. (and no mention of the need to order either) I also had to tell them twice what colour I wanted. I'm trying my hardest not to give them negative feedback, but i'm struggling on this one.
Admin Vista Posted January 22, 2010 Admin Report Posted January 22, 2010 If the goods are as described then I'd leave neutral feedback with a text explanation as to why. I don't think they have grounds for complaint at that.
MM77 Posted January 22, 2010 Author Report Posted January 22, 2010 If the goods are as described then I'd leave neutral feedback with a text explanation as to why. I don't think they have grounds for complaint at that. Thats a fair point Vista. I feel like a **** giving negative feedback, so yes neutral is what i'll do
oddball Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 How can you advertise something on ebay you dont have in stock. A lot of ebayers trade using Dropshipping, a method of selling and distributing goods where the supplier ships the product directly to the end user on the retailer’s behalf. Saves the ebayer holding stock and numberous trips to the p.o. but this gives them no control over the delivery times. I would also say leave them a netural feedback rating and leave very slow delivery in the comments too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now