GJUK Posted February 7, 2010 Report Posted February 7, 2010 I mean i'm looking out side right now. It's grey, overcase and wet. Mud has covered everything and theres salt and dirt all over the pavements. The garden looks shit and no matter how much I try to keep the house tidy, it just gets messy again. I'm moving to Spain. meh
SebringRS Posted February 7, 2010 Report Posted February 7, 2010 The only thing wrong with this country.............the bloody weather (theres probably more things, but wouldnt wanna start any conflict )
oldbus Posted February 8, 2010 Report Posted February 8, 2010 The grass is not alwas greener mate. I live in Germany and it's grey, overcast and wet. Mud has covered everything.. ......well you get the idea
Admin Vista Posted February 8, 2010 Admin Report Posted February 8, 2010 I'm moving to Spain. meh Where's it's dusty, dry and hot, nobody speaks your language (I assume you don't speak Spanish?) the police carry guns and there's no decent english TV. Nah, I've travelled a lot over the years and whilst the UK is not without its faults, by and large I'm content with it.
Trevmk3 Posted February 8, 2010 Report Posted February 8, 2010 i dont mind the weather, im very used to it having grown up outside the house most of the time
mk3cokebottle Posted February 8, 2010 Report Posted February 8, 2010 The grass is not alwas greener mate. I live in Germany and it's grey, overcast and wet. Mud has covered everything.. ......well you get the idea hello stranger you have finally come back to the darkside lol hows that cappa coming along ?
oldbus Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 The grass is not alwas greener mate. I live in Germany and it's grey, overcast and wet. Mud has covered everything.. ......well you get the idea hello stranger you have finally come back to the darkside lol hows that cappa coming along ? Hi mate, was having difficulties with the Internet at home and the company IT bods blocked OSF, sorted now though Capri is doing quite nicely .... next up is the Escort estate you going to the Pod this year for CF?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now