D-FENS Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 Just seen a trailer for the new series of Ashes to Ashes starting 9PM BBC1 good friday .
Mrs O/H/C Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 Just might have to watch that then i suppose
SebringRS Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 I will be taping it, old skool VHS style Im goin to a gig tht night, well if im bk from wheels day in time
Trevmk3 Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 i need to watch Life on mars first i think before i start watching that
sab6024 Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 I've still got the boxsets Trev if ya wanna borrow them.....that is when I get them back first
Trevmk3 Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 cheers Sab, just drop them at mine when you get them back will see if they come on tv again
sab6024 Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 cheers Sab, just drop them at mine when you get them back will see if they come on tv again dopey bugger, I'll drop them at CF show, providing I get them back before then
Trevmk3 Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 its alright Sab i will get my brother to buy them me for my birthday
ilovegrannys Posted March 22, 2010 Report Posted March 22, 2010 MK3 Capper with a bit of side ways action in the preview - sweet
FredTransit Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 MK3 Capper with a bit of side ways action in the preview - sweet I hadn't seen that yet. This one's mine! I have got better ones in it though......
D-FENS Posted March 23, 2010 Author Report Posted March 23, 2010 i need to watch Life on mars first i think before i start watching that Have you honestly not seen Life on Mars first time round .Do you not watch much tv ? .
Trevmk3 Posted March 23, 2010 Report Posted March 23, 2010 i need to watch Life on mars first i think before i start watching that Have you honestly not seen Life on Mars first time round .Do you not watch much tv ? . no not seen one episode of it ever or ashes to ashes when they had it on i was probably out and about driving my car or doing something that needed to be done somewhere, watch some tv but not too much as most of it is crap
Admin Vista Posted March 24, 2010 Admin Report Posted March 24, 2010 The Final Countdown, that brings back memories 0f 1980's big hair rock bands!
FredTransit Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 9PM BBC1 tonight! They could have picked something nicer for the publicity stills......
SebringRS Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 I spy with my little eye...........something begining with C
stevepeanut Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 very good episode, but I wonder what Gene has done in the past..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now