mk1super Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 To just completley disagree with a car/van? i got this astra van to drive and i hate the seating position, cant get the mirrors how i want em and hate the lift to reverse shift A Transit it is not I drive a crewcab tipper 350 transit most days and in comparison its a pi55 easy to drive and park etc and you dont get dick eads sitting on your back bumper with it either. Anyone else got in sumit and just hated/dreaded driving it?
bigglesmk2 Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 Yep!!! .....and not saying what car it was but it was shite
mk1super Posted April 1, 2010 Author Report Posted April 1, 2010 Yep!!! .....and not saying what car it was but it was shite Im so glad im not the only one...
retrorigg Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 3 yrs ago i had a gsi nova on the road, loved driving it but felt embarrased driving it as got all the young boy racers tryin to race me etc, i felt to old to be drivin it , once had a guy in a plastic evo 6 or 7 uncontrolably laughing at me in it coz my nova looked a bit rallyish (bought it like that) and his was like so much better than my car (fluffy bunny), sold it after that hate drivin my taxi, fiat scudo new shape 7 seater, it rattles like mad over every bump, hard suspension, really bad flat spot between 1st n 2nd gear and drinks diesel, fookin hate drivin it
PlopPlop Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 I actually swear by the astra van, I love it but just bought a deisel saab as it was cheap and I make a lot of trips to London and it makes me sad every time I drive it
mk1super Posted April 1, 2010 Author Report Posted April 1, 2010 I actually swear by the astra van, I love it but just bought a deisel saab as it was cheap and I make a lot of trips to London and it makes me sad every time I drive it I hate it but till now all ive ever driven is transits and i like the fact that your so high up
PlopPlop Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 And easy access with Tranny an all, whenever I needed a tool out of the astra it always seemed to be at the soddin back lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now