chillduke Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 if so you might have seen the black mk2 RS custum yum yum
Copey Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 that would be Jo's, there was a thread about a week ago, its a cool ad and an awesome car
Fiesta Steve Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 Yes, thats Mk2Jo's car, I haven't seen the ad on the telly yet though, although I don't watch much TV which may explain that
FredTransit Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 if so you might have seen the black mk2 RS custum yum yum Oh catch up mate, that will teach you to read more of the forum!
stevepeanut Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 I think I can just see my truck on the new ad
FredTransit Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 What in the areal shot? I have been looking for it, but didn't see it.
chillduke Posted April 3, 2010 Author Report Posted April 3, 2010 if so you might have seen the black mk2 RS custum yum yum Oh catch up mate, that will teach you to read more of the forum! mmmmmmm its called start work at 1am so i dont get on line much lol
stevepeanut Posted April 3, 2010 Report Posted April 3, 2010 What in the areal shot? I have been looking for it, but didn't see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNOA3Veod8s bang on 23 secs, white vehicle in the top right corner, pretty sure thats my old mazda you need to pause it on 22, and keep on pause off pause so it plays slow
Tracey Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo
Posse Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo Yeah but you are a doris.
FredTransit Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo Yeah but you are a doris. Yeah so is Jo, so am I................ And?
Mrs O/H/C Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo Yeah but you are a doris. Yeah so is Jo, so am I................ And? And your point is ...............
Twinkle Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 saw the ad last night and for some reason i thought i wonder if its jo's! how cool to star with snoop
Skoty Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 haha has anyone seen the new car tax advert?? theres a 2door yellow mk2 escort in the scrap yard at the end.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 6, 2010 Admin Report Posted April 6, 2010 saw the ad last night and for some reason i thought i wonder if its jo's!how cool to star with snoop I never saw any of them Sadly, I was not on set but I know from what Fred says that they were all there with very heavy security
FredTransit Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I didn't see Beckham, but I did see his Winnebago!
Posse Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo Yeah but you are a doris. Yeah so is Jo, so am I................ And? And and what I saw the guys i work with on there last night sitting down the stairs with noel Gallagher .
Twinkle Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 saw the ad last night and for some reason i thought i wonder if its jo's!how cool to star with snoop I never saw any of them Sadly, I was not on set but I know from what Fred says that they were all there with very heavy security the security was for the rs really
Tracey Posted April 7, 2010 Report Posted April 7, 2010 I have seen the ad, didn't realise it was your car Jo Yeah but you are a doris. Yeah so is Jo, so am I................ And? Let's gang up on him
FredTransit Posted April 10, 2010 Report Posted April 10, 2010 saw the ad last night and for some reason i thought i wonder if its jo's!how cool to star with snoop I never saw any of them Sadly, I was not on set but I know from what Fred says that they were all there with very heavy security the security was for the rs really Well Gary did move in to Unit base, to look after the cars! Catering got broke into, but the cars were not touched.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now