Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well on the way to one of our local meets tonight, waiting in a lay-by for one of our m8s, then from behind where we were standing we hear a bang!

 

Look round to see the zephyr covered in mcdonalds strawberry milkshake :evil:

 

Just standin waitin, White van drives passed, decides either we think, that's a nice clean car let's throw this over it or, look there's some people let's throw this at them :shock: either way, you gotta be pretty dumb or stupid to do it.

 

But no he did, so spent half hour moping and polishing off some milkshake :roll:

 

 

Makes ya think, does anyone use their brains 1st before acting :ykt:

 

I'd never think of doing that to anyone or anything :shock:

Posted

We worked it out, it must of hit the car at around 50-60mph :shock:

 

Were now glad one it didn't dent anything, 2 didn't go through the window and 3 hit one of us :shock::ykt:

Posted

Jelously fella. You had what they want instead they have a poxy everyday car and thats it.

 

People just dont get it, we had a bunch of lads once at a service station in a people carrier giving about 6 of us all in old cars, giving us jip saying we should get a mpv instead, iv even had people say I should scrap the estate :roll:

Posted

you get it mate,but there just some jealous poo heads out there :evil: , im gonna get it in my mk1 when done at college most likely, cause its gonna be the best car there :ykt: but im gonna knock anyone out if i catch them or hear them doing anything :twisted:

Posted

I must admit a few years ago I would of chased with every breath and then stamped on till thay were done,

nowdays I would still have gone after them and inflicted some damage.

fookin t0ssers

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted
I must admit a few years ago I would of chased with every breath and then stamped on till thay were done,

nowdays I would still have gone after them and inflicted some damage.

fookin t0ssers

 

me too tossers :thumbsup:

Posted

Just ar*se holes, a few months ago after a good night out, was waiting for a taxi and got egged by twats in a passing car, just the time for a pump action shotgun! :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...