Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 i might have my mr T hair cut done again anyone else into mohechans or crazy hair styles
stevepeanut Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 I have had some mad stuff, red hair, green hair I got 1 inch squares of masking tape and stuck them to my head, and dyed the opposite squares bright yellow, with my very dark hair it looked like a chess board, proper mad
baz105e Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 used to have a 5 inch tall pink mohechan was a few years ago tho
ratman Posted April 24, 2010 Report Posted April 24, 2010 Got hair half way down me back had long hair for 28 + years getting thin now My old nan use to say it was like a yard of dish water Have it tied back most of the time but still can believe how many people it still pisses off so for that reason its staying An ex -Girlfriend crimped it once back in the early 80's I looked like I had been plugged in the mains
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 ive decided im going to have a blonde mohecan for classic ford show
lotusless Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 ive decided im going to have a blonde mohecan for classic ford show should be easy to spot you + say hi this year then
GT_lenny Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 i have a reverse mohecan - fook all down the middle and not much at the sides (yes i'm pretty much a slaphead)
Tracey Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 I'm rockin a mullet at the moment Can't beat a mullet
Slammed Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 i got hair like justin beiber atm... the girls love it
SebringRS Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 I got a big ball of mess as my hair at the moment Not long enough to do anything with, and not short enough to look tidy I was gunna go the Emo style, but my parents won't let me dye my hair black
FredTransit Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 I have hair of steel stainless? Rusted?
5hane Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 i got hair like justin beiber atm... the girls love it :no: my hair stays how it is from the moment i wake up FTW
Trevmk3 Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 i got hair like justin beiber atm... the girls love it who the f**k is Justin Beiber?
over_head_cam Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 I have hair of steel stainless? YKT Wessie Fred - damn cheek
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now