Admin Vista Posted July 3, 2010 Admin Report Posted July 3, 2010 Leaving out (please) any prejudiced views about gay couples or homosexuality in general, is this right or wrong? http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100703/tu ... 23e80.html Personally I feel it's wrong as all of these children will have a part of their lives missing forever. Yes you can argue that they will still be loved by two parents but it's never going to be the same is it? How can they grow up to understand what a relationship between a mother and father is meant to be like when they've never had any female role model of any kind?
Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 I do have some strong veiws on religion and homosexuality but I will leave them to one side for now, as they are my opinions. first off: they used a supermodel to be the egg doner, are they just trying to have perfect children as an image statement, rather then to parent? second: unless they are very wealthy they will not be able to shield the children from what will be a torent of abuse during there school years, and yes there is a saying about what dont kill you will only make you stronger but is it fair? I do not agree with this at all and could rant on about loads of other reasons why I disagree but as said there my opinions and will stay mine. so no I see it as wrong
FredTransit Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 I have mixed feelings about this. First I have to say I am amazed there can be no Mother on the birth certificate, as they would not be there without being carried for nine months by a w0man. When they grow up the WILL want to know who carried them, even if she wants no part in their lives (I find this hard to believe, unless she was only a donor and didn't go through the pregnancy. On that note, the w0man who did give birth to them must surely be thinking of them as her children, even if they are not from her own eggs. I could see why it's confusing, but there must be some legal definition of 'natural mother'. Now I am beginning to worry just how confused these kids will be! As for the religious side, parents can do what they see fit in relation to their own religious beliefs. The only bit I have a problem with is the fact that bits of the Church won't accept the parents at all, being Gay. There's got to be some denial going on there. As for Gay parents, why not? No, it's not possible for two blokes to have children, without medical science intervening, but once the kids are here at least they are wanted. Personally though I would have preferred them to adopt, instead of breeding new babies to order.
Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 As for Gay parents, why not? No, it's not possible for two blokes to have children, without medical science intervening, but once the kids are here at least they are wanted. Personally though I would have preferred them to adopt, instead of breeding new babies to order. these are just my veiws Fred, suppose I'm getting old but I see it as, boy meets girl, they bump ugly and hey presto children. I might have a bit of tunnel vision there but it was just the way I am, sorry
Admin Vista Posted July 3, 2010 Author Admin Report Posted July 3, 2010 I'm inclined to agree with Jiffer. In my opinion to give a balanced view of society, children need parents of both sexes. But if gay couples ARE determined to subject children to this unusual upbringing, then Fred's right, there are many needy children they could have adopted.
FredTransit Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 No offence meant but it's like dogs, if you love em any breed will do, we went to Battersea for a terrier and came out with a Lurcher! If you love kids it shouldn't matter (if you are adopting) if they are black, white oriental or have a disability. The kids don't care, why should the parent?
Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 I can remember Fred being beaten to a plup by a gang of lads for having the wrong coloured bag, times might have moved on now but childred can be nasty to others sometimes
FredTransit Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 I can remember Fred being beaten to a plup by a gang of lads for having the wrong coloured bag, times might have moved on now but childred can be nasty to others sometimes Must have been some beating, cos I don't remember that at all....
stevepeanut Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 when the child goes to school, if other kids find out that this kid has two dads who are gay and no mother. Well you know what kids are like for bullying and picking on the fat, skinny, ginger, spectacle wearer. This poor kid will get tormented at school
rallyesport04 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 i just feel sorry for the poor kids through there school years they are going to have the pi$$ well an truly ripped out of them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now