Savvi Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-FORD-ESCORT- ... 3caf17f4f4
RossMK2 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 thay must of been unable to see walk and type when that was written
BaileyMex Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 That's OK I can translate Welcome to my auction for a piece of tat that I didn't realise qualified for the scrappage scheme before it ended, must go as I no longer work in a hairdressers, and have no need for it.
over_head_cam Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Translation: This POS hasn't got the beans to tow my 8 berth so it's got to go. I've taken the picture from far away so you can't see just how bad it is. The charity bit means they'll get 1% of fook all PS. I still can't work the spell-checker out
stevepeanut Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 I think this one looks like its been written by a german or someone european, dont think its an english thicket schoks - shocks schort - short that looks german to me, plus he keeps going on about his "autopark" even an english divvy wouldnt use that word
bigdaz27 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 the seller dose live in didcot right near the power station they all have 11 toes and big foreheads.
Savvi Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 Well i'm from Plymouth........... so although living here for a while obviously not quite picked it all up
Big_man Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Translation: This POS hasn't got the beans to tow my 8 berth so it's got to go. I've taken the picture from far away so you can't see just how bad it is. The charity bit means they'll get 1% of fook all PS. I still can't work the spell-checker out PMSL :mrgreen:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now