Admin Vista Posted September 2, 2010 Admin Report Posted September 2, 2010 Well, I'll see your kwaks, Hondas and suzukis etc and raise you...............................................a Lazareth Wazuma V12. A quad bike with a 500bhp supercharged BMW V12 The Quad bike from Hell! (Well I never said it was an off road bike did I? )
dawesy1700 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 ive never seen guarantee'd death look sooooo cool,
Admin Vista Posted September 2, 2010 Author Admin Report Posted September 2, 2010 Cooler than a Polar bears gonads! Actually I thought it looked sort of Batmanish........................I mean you'd have to be a bit of a loon to ride it energetically wouldn't you?
mk3cokebottle Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 lazereth are quite well known in the mini world of things for doing mentle things with mini's and small french cars like renaults etc , they also have a turbo version simular to the above but it is basically a motorbike with four wheels and that looks rather nasty aswell have a look at there website its brilliant they are genius when it comes to silly fast things
GT_lenny Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 hmm quads all the down sides of both a car and a bike and none of the upsides of either- not for me thanks, if its got 4 wheels it should have a steering wheel,The end
Trevmk3 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 looks ok, think they need someone to be giving it a proper fistfull in the videos for me to be convinced by it
stevepeanut Posted September 3, 2010 Report Posted September 3, 2010 I've ridden bikes for the last 18 years since I left school, for the first time ever I got a go of a quad. Well weird. The thing had no diff at the back, so I gunned it along the road and came to my first corner, I had to fight it to get it round. Worst parts of a bike and car combined. Seems to be the transport choice of local chavs/morons round here too.
deltamal Posted September 4, 2010 Report Posted September 4, 2010 Used to have a lot of fun on my 250cc Kwacker Auto quad!.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now